Serious or fun
For the serious, or just for fun. Families, friends and even prams. Join in on the fun and fresh air...
Fostering community spirit, it's a fundraiser of our local Rotary supporting those in need.
2km, 5km or 10km around the locale - run, jog, walk - we'd love to see you there! Easy access...
For the community
Funds raised today will go straight to those in need in OUR community. Please come get involved!
- Alice just donated $1.04
- Richard Liu just donated $52.20
- Sheila McClement just donated $20.88
- Bob just donated $50.00
- Merkley Family just donated $25.00
- alan just donated $78.30
- Nicole Cubbin just donated $25.00
- Gail Easton just donated $26.10
- Michelle and Seeph Le Roux just donated $52.20
- Cliff just donated $10.44
- Anonymous just donated $52.20
- Anonymous just donated $104.40
- Duncan Lucas just donated $1.98
- Duncan just registered for Lindfield Fun Run
- James Ngai just donated $208.80
- Anonymous just donated $59.51
- Chris Jackson just donated $15.00
- Jonathan just donated $52.20
- Alison Brooks just donated $26.10
- Liky Franklin just donated $52.20
A Rotary Initiative
Run, jog, walk, dawdle and even push a stroller - this fantastic community fun run has something for everyone. For the serious runners, the 10km run is sure to challenge, while both the 2km and 5km routes will give you a real sense of accomplishment. Best of all, join in for a good cause. All proceeds raised will be donated to charity - 50% to KYDS, and the balance to our other charities.
Let's set a new record this year - in a Covid safe environment. We hope to see you there!
Supporting our community
All proceeds from the Lindfield Fun Run are donated to charity. KYDS - who provide barrier-free access to mental health support for children, young people and their families in the northern Sydney region, is our major beneficiary of this event.
Please view the KYDS video, and help us help by registering today.