Serious or fun
For the serious, or just for fun. Families, friends and even prams. Join in on the fun and fresh air...
Fostering community spirit, it's a fundraiser of our local Rotary supporting those in need.
2km, 5km or 10km around the locale - run, jog, walk - we'd love to see you there! Easy access...
For the community
Funds raised today will go straight to those in need in OUR community. Please come get involved!
- haiyan wu just donated $25.00
- Matt Barker just donated $26.38
- James just donated $31.00
- Anonymous just donated $10.55
- Ying Thoo Chan just donated $10.55
- Dr John G Armstrong just donated $52.75
- Beverley Burton just donated $25.00
- Tianna, Ryder, Bruno & Nic just donated $26.38
- Poppy and Nan just donated $20.00
- Granny Applin just donated $51.00
- Shawna Sha just donated $10.00
- cecil choi just donated $10.14
- ROSS AND CHRIS ALEXANDER just donated $101.00
- Flora just donated $10.50
- Alfred Pennyworth just donated $15.00
- Anonymous just donated $25.00
- Nathaniel just donated $41.00
- Susan Di Genova just donated $30.00
- Dominic K just donated $52.75
- Anonymous just donated $32.00
A Rotary Initiative
Run, jog, walk, dawdle and even push a stroller - this fantastic community fun run has something for everyone. For the serious runners, the 10km run is sure to challenge, while both the 2km and 5km routes will give you a real sense of accomplishment. Best of all, join in for a good cause. All proceeds raised will be donated to charity - 50% to KYDS, and the balance to our other charities.
Let's set a new record this year - in a Covid safe environment. We hope to see you there!
Supporting our community
All proceeds from the Lindfield Fun Run are donated to charity. KYDS - who provide barrier-free access to mental health support for children, young people and their families in the northern Sydney region, is our major beneficiary of this event.
Please view the KYDS video, and help us help by registering today.